Making your own usb-cif02 cable

Lc1

Hi,
I recently purchased a Cpm1a plc to learn programming. I have syswin running on my windows 10 tablet and the plc came with a usb-cif02 programming cable and a disc with drivers on it. The disc does not work and I cannot find drivers that will work online.

I am thinking of making my own cable utilising as much of the existing usb-cif02 cable as I can and buying a Db9 connector for the non Plc end of the cable and buying a usb to serial converter from the web which will hopefully download drivers easily. Does anyone have a diagram for the tablet end of the DB9 as I can’t find one online and I know that it’s not a standard usb to serial connection that’s required.

Thanks

Try running the software on a XP computer with a RS232 port.
I have never been able to communicate with windows 10 running Syswin.

Alternatively you can try using a virtual PC with XP.

Regards,