RSLogix 500 Analog Output Maximum

pct_jimmy

Its been a while since I've programmed a SLC and I'm a little stumped about trying to find an easy way to do this. I am running a SLC 5/04 with a 1746-NIO4I analog IO module and I need to limit the maximum value of the output. The input is a pot switch and there is a selector switch that is intended to limit the maximum speed produced by a hydraulic valve/motor combo (position 1 is a lower speed, position 2 will allow a little faster).
I know there's a simple way to do this but I'm trying to get out of my foggy RSLogix 5000 programming ways and go backwards a little bit.

Any help is appreciated.

Wherever you are moving the data into the AO integer output simply have a greater than X move X into the output integer rung.