Hi everyone,
Can anyone tell me how to get PLC programing software for
Siemens S-7 PLC, free of cost for learning purpose.Or is
there any other Company which provides such Free software
for learning /demo purpose.Kindly give me name of such
website where i can get this software.

thanks-THE DARK KNIGHT

HI,
Thanks for the reply .I'll check that Siemens website.Pls keep me informed if u come to know about any other sites where i could get
more help.Bye,have a nice time.

Help me

Can someone please give me a deffintion to what a
U]   PLC is, it is for my course

Last edited:
Re: Help me

acr5 said:
Can someone please give me a deffintion to what a [U]unitary, modular and what a rack mounted[/U] PLC is, it is for my course [/B][/QUOTE]

acr5

This question has been posted and 'answered' many times before.

Click the search button near the top of the screen and search this forum for your answer. For many more answers then also search using the keyword 'HNC' and see what that turns up.

Paul