OT--->RSlogix 500 online logo

eastkodakguy

I was at a customers plant today and they had one of there service engineers in, anyway this guy was online with a slc 5/05 and were the spinning ladder logo is (spins when your online) (the logo you can change to gears or a pumpkin) get the point? This dude had a his own personal logo spinning. First off is this illegal to do? and if not how can I change mine to my own personal logo?

Try to press CTRL and right-click on the ladder logo.
Select "animations" and then one of the available types from "RSI logo" to "globe".
There should also be a way to hack it to get your own individual animation. Try to search for "spinning ladders".

Similar Topics

I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
SELECTED NEW FILE SELECTED PROCESSOR TYPE SELECTED I/O CONFIGURATIONS IM UNABLE TO CONFIGURE MY I/O’S. I HAVE A PAPER COPY OF A PROGRAM AND I...
Replies
Views
Dear team, We are constantly facing M07 incremental loss on one of our kinetix 6500 safe torque. We have changed Servo motor (MPL-B4530K-MJ72AA)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom