Intouch 10 slow to 555 PLC

Goku

Hi, I've got a problem.

Got two 555-1106 PLC's connected with two 2572 ethernet cards to a CTI industrial switch. From there the ethernet goes to two Intouch 10 PC's.
The update to the PC's is very slow(5- 15 secondes). Sometimes when you start a motor on the one PC the running indication on the other PC will indicate and after e few seconds the used PC will only indicate.
I use CTI2572 IO Server and defined two topics. Each PLC with its own IP address. Should the Ports on the two PC's be the same or different? (Port number: 1505) At the moment it's the same.
The idea is to use the two topics in the redundancy of the Intouch.

The funny thing is that on my laptop I set up the same system on Intouch 9.5 and the update is fast!

Why? Ports? Intouch 10? Wrong IO Server Setup?