Bright Stack Light???

jimtech67

I am looking for stack light recommendations.
It will be outside and it needs to be visible in sunlight.

I found plenty out there but......
Any recommendations from personal experience.

Specs......
24 Volt AC
2 lights green & yellow.
mounted on about 36" pole

Thanks

Something similar to these

Great idea, I sell stack lights on my site but for visibility during the day time these would be great... I would love to buy a couple and put them on my car and make the people from Florida driving in the fast lane move over and get out of the way :rolleyes:

https://www.automationdirect.com/adc/shopping/catalog/stacklights#sort=undefined desc&start=0

Werma FLATSign have worked for us, even in typically bright production rooms.

Great idea, I sell stack lights on my site but for visibility during the day time these would be great... I would love to buy a couple and put them on my car and make the people from Florida driving in the fast lane move over and get out of the way :rolleyes:

Come take a few laps around Dallas.