Mitsubishi A1SJH to Indusoft

edpg1

Hi Guys,

Hoping someone here can help me.

We have a customer that is using the Mitsubishi A1SJH PLCs, they have a few of these throughout their plant. They are working fine, it's the HMIs that are starting to fail, and are becoming harder and more expensive to replace/repair them.

We are trying to find an alternate solution to these HMIs and use Indusoft for our Beckhoff projects, and we know it has a multitude of drivers, it even has 3 different Mitsubishi drivers.

When I use the Mitsubishi-A driver (Apparently the proper driver), I get an Error stating "Timeout Waiting to Start a Message". According to Indusoft documentation it's one of the following issues:

Cables (The GX Developer Software connects to the PLC no problem, using official SC-09 cables)
PLC is off or not in Run (I'm not that dumb)
Wrong Station Number (no Documentation, tried every number up to 31)
Wrong RTS/CTS control settings (I've tried all four options, No,Yes,Yes+Echo,Always On)

I've contacted Indusoft support, who seems perplexed by this, they are trying to find the device they got their driver certified on. Mitsubishi is being no help because it's not a Mitsubishi problem.

The only thing Mitsubishi support provided me was the correct settings: 9600baud, 8 bits, 1 stop, odd parity.

Has anyone been successful between one of these Mitsubishi and Indusoft? Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,