Help improving a product

pedronoronha

Hello everyone,

I work for an integration software company. Our flagship product is a middleware that allows anyone with SQL knowledge to develop powerful integrations themselves using our pre-built connectors (to Salesforce, Dynamics, SharePoint, Quickbooks, etc). These integrations can be done from any custom software, in any programming language.

Three years ago, the company developed an OPC UA connector. This means that the flagship product can be used as an OPC UA Client, with powerful and easy to use integration capabilities.

I joined the company 6 months ago, tasked with improving and selling the product (up until now we had two trials that led to nowhere). I made some necessary QoL changes, but I still can't seem to get this off the ground.

I have contacted a lot of people, and although they find the idea appealing, they don't want to take a trial, and I can't seem to get the feedback I want to improve the product.

I would like to know if any of you could take some time to talk to me over a video call so I could show you what I have and you could provide me your feedback.

I hope this doesn't go against the rules. If it does and someone could point me to other communities (forums, groups, hell, even Facebook pages) where I could talk to people from the automation industry, I'd be very, very grateful!

Thanks everyone in advance!

welcome to the forum.

may i suggest that you be careful with what you discuss. your company more than likely has a code of ethics and other security rules that may prevent you from openly discussing your product beyond what you have already stated.
pm me with more general details on your product. i am interested in what your system can do. we have to have our sql stuff custom written and it's not cheap.
james