12 volt PLC

Risleydesigns

I'm looking for a PLC that runs on 12 volts that I can put on a modified push mower, that I can program to mow my yard. Does anybody have any suggestions of which PLC I should use?

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=-1]Moeller easy relay might be the cheapest solution
512-DA-RCDA-RCX[/size][/font]

Sir,

All of our controllers can operate at 12 VDC. Much will depend on your requirements as to which controller would best fit your application. www.entertron.com

Based on the brief information you had provided, probably the Smart-PAK series would suffice. www.entertron.com/smart-pak.htm

You will require software for programming. Some of the previous listed options provide software but there will be a cost. Some offer free software, but there is a limit to the size of the program you can create.

You can download our programming software. It is free of charge, but password protected. You will need to complete the form below to receive a password. www.entertron.com/software.htm

www.entertron.com/form.htm

If you would like to discuss your requirements in greater detail, feel free to contact us through the information on our web site.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

Nate W said:
The Horner XLT series of devices, operate on 10-30V. They also have a built in HMI and I/O.
The Horner XLe may be a cheaper option, 12VDC and LCD display with function buttons and such as an altrative to the XLt.

I saw one of these mowing a guys lawn in Missoula a couple of years back.
Pretty cool.
RoboMow
Newspaper_-green-Robomow-sm.jpg