ABB RETA-01 to ACS800 firmware compatibility

Purrdie

Hi Guys,

I want to monitor the ACS800 VFD data to SCADA via Modbus/TCP. I used a RETA-01 module to integrate the VFD.

There are four VFD. Two of them are now monitored in SCADA, while the other 2 are not. One thing that I saw is that the other 2 have a lower firmware version. I'm not sure if the firmware is really my problem.

Have anyone tried using RETA-01 in ACS800 with ASXR7240 firmware?

Similar Topics

I am trying to control an ABB ACS800, with a RETA-02 com.card, over Profinet. But without any luck! :( The system i set up with a S7-1515-2PN...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who wants to control his DCS800 drives via Ethernet, so I have bought two RETA-01 cards. At the moment they are connected via...
Replies
Views
Hi. Has anyone here connected a RETA-02 Profinet adapter to S7-1200 Cpu? I wondering about how to map the inputs and outputs.
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom