FTview .MER versions

peelseeds

is there a way to determine the version of the .MER without trying to restore?

version of .MER I mean, if FT 5.0 or 6.1 or 5.1 was used to develop the .APA then converted to .MER

correct me if I'm asking the wrong question but you understand what I'm trying to say

Thanks

No. I had this asked this question too. Confirmed with tech. support. I don't know why they didn't write a header in the file to tell you. :confused:

Similar Topics

Does FTView ME Station "Edit Device" Change MER File or Only Station Settings? I'm basically trying to permanently change an MER file's...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have FTView Studio v.12 and I have a PV+1000 that has v.5 FTView ME FW. When I create my .mer the earliest option it gives me is to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a PV7, using FTViewStudio v.12. When I load the .mer I get "?" instead of text. I haven't had this happen to me before when it comes...
Replies
Views
FTView - cannot restore .mer "file is not a valid runtime application file." Hello Experts, I was given a .mer file and i cannot restore it...
Replies
Views
Hello, all! Maybe someone had the same problem? I use the Rockwell Automation software. I need to make 24 hours timer indicator with minutes on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom