Excel Report generation in Wincc Flexible 2005

nehe bhimaji

Dear all
I am new user in wincc flexible 2005.My client have requirement of
his daily production batchwise report in excel format.Can anybody help me how can i generate the report in the excel format by the winccflexible?
PLC is
S7 300--------------Wincc flexible 2005 advance
Alenbradly CPU 2005---------Winccflexible2005
Waiting for the reply
My Mail ID [email protected]

Nehe

There are endless possibilities.

Just sprinkling some loose ideas into the wind.

There is the general archiving feature. This is best for logging cyclically though.
The log can be done to both simple .csv files as well as to an SQL database.

Then you can write to .csv files via scripts. This is quite simple actually.
.csv files can be opened in Excel.

I think it should also be possible to write to SQL databases from Scripts, but I have never tried it though.
Could be interesting.

It should also be possible to manipulate Microsoft Office (incl. Excel) from scripts, but I think this is much more complicated.