Report generation on Wincc

ramcr

Hi all,

I just want to know how to do the report generation in Wincc and transfer it in to printer job. Iam using S7315-2DP CPU and its a brewery plant. I want the full details how to start with and what and all has to be done in both the PLC blocks and in WINCC

I thank in advance for the help.

Last edited:
Hi, your question seems to be broad because its like teaching you how to make a program in WinCC. I have done that in s7300 of siemens, forgive me if can't give you detailed information because I move to other project using mitsubishi PLC where I am currently working on.... If i remember it right you need to create a page in the WinCC, there is a a page wherein you can make this report generation, on the left side of the WinCC you can find something about creating reports and you can link that tag that you made to the PLC address..., there is also a VB code in the WinCC its like a class that has a format that you can use to send it to printer.I have made this thing when I have a project before using siemens, to issue receipts using WinCC data and send it to printer... i don't have my project archive right now, that's why I can't give you detailed steps...