CMZ CTN330 need advice

Ruhstko

Dear connoisseurs of antiquity and non-standard solutions, welcome)

I don’t really hope, but suddenly someone had a deal and, most importantly, has software and instructions for programming this type of controller.

I know that CMZ at one time suggested using a software tool called WIDE. But the internet has a short memory, I couldn't find any download links.

The situation is aggravated by the fact that I / O modules (CAN-bus) are used in the cabinet, which are also practically not searched for:confused:.
Here's what they're called:
CAN Node: PCCDIN
DI/DO: PM8IOA
Analog: PM8AIA, PM8ANA-2, PM4ANA-4.
There is also ADCTOF, ADFTOC

I would be glad for any advice on how we should be with all this heritage. Especially if the modules can not be bought. How to change the program?