Factory Talk ME "Failed to recognize bus type"

Drewster1123

hello, im trying to create a runtime communication path for a panelview 1250

the plc has a 1747-AENTR card that im trying to route through but every time I try to add a device to the backplane, I get an error that says "Failed to recognize bus type"

Capture.PNG

The AENTR is essentially a 2 port switch isn't it? Not 2 independently addressable network adapters? Assuming that is true, you wouldn't be routing.

Add the actual PLC by right clicking Ethernet > Add Device. Add your PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am trying to add a control loop to my HMI interface however I keep getting the following issue, any idea why this would happen?
Replies
Views
Failed to open the Factory Talk Private Directory for the application 'Project Name" Hey All. I'm more than a bit frustrated with this one. I'm...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts, i need an urgent help of you. i had installed FTView about 6 months ago, it was working fine. but few days ago when i started...
Replies
Views
Team, Went to another plant, and now that I am back home my factory talk gives me an error when opening up a HMI file. The error is: Driver's...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Please i need to figure this out ASAP, i have just installed Factory Talk View version 8, and licensed it. But every time I try...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom