PLCSIM set reset output -(s) -(R)

qwemx

Hello Guys

I am working on a small program for a baggage load/lift/unload system which was given to me in an interview once

The Problem says that the program should be able to detect any Jams and make a buzzer sound and also reset should silence the buzzer
In the network 2 the object is detected by sensor PE1 and the motor moves forward
I am using a timer and the overload relay to detect a Jam condition - in Jam condition either the motor will keep running and object will not reach the next sensor PE2 or the Overload relay will be activated
I set the timer to 80 seconds so I am expecting normal operation under that set time anything more than 80 sec is a problem so timer will only timeout in Jam condition - normal operation motor will run for say 60 seconds and complete the task

I use the timer.Q bit to set buzzer but for some reason the #buzzer does not stay high when the timer.Q bit goes low - should stay latched unless the reset is High , Is my logic to detect Jam condition Ok ?

Any suggestions to improve - basically the item is loaded at bottom and then lifter goes up then it unloads the baggage and repeats this any jam or fault has to be detected and make a buzzer sound
also when the lifter reaches 25% height it need to accelerate to max speed , at 75% height need to slow down at top has to apply brakes and then unload the stuff and so on

Screenshot_11.png

Last edited: