Lifetime supporting membership

LoganB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Just out of curiosity, how long does it take for a lifetime membership to kick in after submitting? I assumed it would be automated but it's been a few hours so I figured I'd ask just to make sure I didn't fat finger something...

I don't think it's automated; give it a day or two.

It's worthwhile, if for no other reasons than the Google-augmented search feature and the general support of an otherwise free website that's become a worldwide resource in our industry.

Ah kk that makes sense! I'll be eagerly anticipating the activation whenever the site admin gets around to it then!

I'll give him a couple of days before I reach out, don't want to pester him I'm sure he's a busy guy

Happy to be part of it! I only hope I'll continue to learn and eventually be able to offer help to others that need it like the forum has provided me since I found it!

Forgive my ignorance, I just noticed the "Lifetime Supporting Member" by my name. What is it and how did I get it? I been using this site for a long time but don't remember anything about membership. I also don't see anything about membership on the site.

You paid monies, or someone accidentally gifted it to you. You may not see the option to become a lifetime supporting member when you already are one.

I figured I did, I just wasn't sure what all it meant or added aside from the google search. I was probably just thrilled with the site and wanted to give back lol.