touch panel mitsu

• Thread starter billy(unregistered)
  • Start date

billy(unregistered)

B
Hi! We have a mitsubishi touch panel which is used on FXoN-24MR in our water treatment system. At the back of the panel there is an RS-422 terminal female(9pin) and also an RS-232 terminal male(9pin). The RS-422 terminal is connected to the plc so that you can start, stop, reset in case of emergency, or change the setting of the timers on the touch panel.

PLC(8pin male)---cable------(9pin)RS422,Touch Panel,RS232.

Just want to know is it possible to us that panel to another Fx series model, and transfer a program from the computer to a PLC (ohter fx plc) using those RS422 and RS232 terminal? Will it affect the setting of the panel if I will used its RS422 and RS232 terminals to load a program from medoc to another plc(fx models)? By the way the com terminal of the computer is also male, so will I just use a female adapter to connect from rs232 to com?

regards,

bill

there are more kinds of touch panels so witch one do you have?

i know if it is a F940GOT it can also be used on a FX1N and 2N