s7 200 master - slave

Farid

F
hi...

Im communicating successfuly to my s7 200 plcs, but the only problem I have, is that when i connect my TD 200 to the network(3 s7 200 plcs + 1 TD 200 HMI)my pc is not able to communicate with the plcs any more, im using windows XP, it is mentioned in the manual that you can not use PPI multy master protocol if you are using windows NT,I have s7 200 as master on the network...but I only encounter the problems when i plug the TD 200 to the networ...why ???

any help will be appreciated...

regards.Farid.

hi to all of you guys ....

maybe I didn't explain enough, ok, I can download programs to my plcs
from my laptop as long as I dont have the TD 200 attached to my network, when I do attach the TD 200 text display to my network, the laptop will no longer be able to download/upload any thing from the plcs, I already configured the communications to be as multy master, but its not working ...my question is: why I can't communicate when I have the TD 200 attached to the network ? Im using windows XP .

please experienced guys enswer my question.

thank you in advance.
best regards.Farid.