Help converting Conductivity units

As said, conductivity is highly temperature dependent and different agents have different relationships. So if the meter is not 'temperature compensated' you can not relate conductivity to mass percent, and the latter is usually the unit that cleaning liquids recommends. However measuring and controlling mass percent is not possible in line for cip.

When we developed a CIP unit the temperature reading integrated was too slow so we used uncompesated conductivity measurement and a separate temp sensor and then a calibration formula to be able to effectively control mass percent caustic/acid.

Similar Topics

Hello nice to meet you, im new in here, I'm currently trying to convert code written in STL for a S7-400 to SCL for an S7-1500, because when i run...
Replies
Views
Hi! I am working on a project were we will be replacing an 300 CPU with a 1500 CPU and we are working on migrating / converting code. There is a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I need help converting an old MicroLogix 1100 project to Micro 820. Project Details I have an old MicroLogix 1100 program that has been in...
Replies
Views
Hope someone is really bored this late on Memorial day!!! I have spent the last 5 hours researching this and trying everything I could find on...
Replies
Views
I am needing to convert the low DWORD of a timestamp into a LREAL. The DWORD is a 32bit unsigned number. In TwinCat2, I keep getting a negative...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom