TSX 17 outputs blocked

crewboss

I have a TSX17 running happily.
When I look at the outputs with a T317, it shows O00,00 and 03 on, and 02 flashing, which is how it should be.
However, the leds on the PLC are off (input ones light), and the relays are not activating.
It has a 6 relay module attached, and again, I can force them on, T317 flags show '1', but no led and no output.
Any thoughts?
If only main unit, I would suspect hardware, but DSF 635 can hardly be faulty too?
Is there a flag/register to block TSX outputs?
Please advise!

Similar Topics

Can anyone with some experience with PL7 Pro and TSX micro PLCs have a think and see why I may not be able to turn on outputs, either actual or...
Replies
Views
After updating a panel, I inherited another PLC for my "learning lab". It's a Modicon TSX Micro. I've not worked with a Modicon PLC yet, so I...
Replies
Views
Hello Dear Experts I have to read 2 words (%MW300 / %MW301) in a M221 plc (TM221ME16R/G) which have a embedded ethernet port. the reader plc...
Replies
Views
My plc is stx micro 3722 My problem is err led is flashing I tried to re programme my plc with pl7 programme The pl7 tel me cant connect with...
Replies
Views
Hi All Desperatly trying to get hold of the software too upload a program from a TSX Nano. i thinkg the software is PL707. i have from PL7Pro...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom