XBTF-034510 Firmware issue

Hello,

One of our customers recently bought a XBTF-034510 from us. When the customer turn on the panel they are not able to read the PCMCIA mem. card.

A warning appears that says the firmware installed on the monitor is too new and cannot read the PCMCIA mem. card with the older firmware version.

Is there a solution to upgrade the firmware on the PCMCIA mem. card without losing the application? Or perhaps downgrade the firmware on the panel?

Thanks in advance,

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, I have been looking for help from the Schneider website on how to transfer my application to a Magelis display but I think many of...
Replies
Views
Hey guys i need some help here as this is my first time to connect an XBTF HMI to a Modicon TSX Micro PLC and its just driving me nuts.. I got...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently gotten a Magelis XBTF and a few SLC 5/04 PLCs I've looked around for how to network these together but haven't come up...
Replies
Views
Being fairly new to the PLC world this may sound like funny question, but I was wondered is it possible to use Magelis HMI screen, which is...
Replies
Views
A customer called us on-site to look at a machine with a Modicon TSX3721001 PLC talking to a Modicon XBTF034510 HMI. Initially, the HMI wouldn't...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom