Studio V31 - Alarming

These enhancements have been made to the Structured Text editor:
Use outlining to organize a Structured Text routine into collapsible segments. Define segments automatically using automatic outlining, or by marking specific regions.
Use code snippets to insert predefined blocks of code into a Structured Text routine. Type a keyword for a code snippet and then press Tab to insert the snippet.
Toggle the display of inline values.
Select Smart indentation mode to use automatic indentation when adding lines to the routine. Use the completion prompt to see possible completion options when typing in the editor.
Monitor inline values.
Use change bars to indicate updates. Show or hide line numbers.

These enhancements have been made to the Function Block Diagram editor:
The default sheet size has been changed to 11" by 17" (landscape orientation). Change the sheet size while online.
Force I/O tags from the context menu. Modify operand values directly.