Scpi d2-260

JTrainor

I have read through many of the post in this forum with the keyword "SCPI". I would like find out is it possible to have two way communication with a PLC (Koyo D2-260) that is using a Modbus network and 5 power supplies that uses RS232 SCPI commands? The converters I have looked at can possibly help if I only wanted to send a command but how to send a query and receive a response? Is there a small PLC that has two ports and can send and receive these queries on one port and allow the second port to be my RS485 network? Or is it just not possible at all and I should stopped looking for some means to do this? Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer.
o_O

Similar Topics

I will find cable series but I don't know for fs260 model, kindly suggestions and help to me for connect cable
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, We are having Fanuc 16 i CNC system. I need to interface SMC ex260 SEN-1 ethernet valve module with the CNC . Does anyone know the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone successfully set up communications to a SMC EX260-SEN1 from a MicroLogix 1400 using MSG instructions? They are Ethernet/IP and from...
Replies
Views
Hello resident geniuses, Working on a new project that was initially slated to have a CompactLogix, but due to lead times the PM made the switch...
Replies
Views
Hello, I noticed that SMP 4260 gateway doesn't list Ethernet/IP protocol as one of the available communications protocols. Does anyone know why...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom