Factory Talk Installation problem

IdealDan

Hi Friends,
Factory Talk view studio ME Version 9.0 made me downgrade to windows7 and it worked them, now it doesn't work again. I installation, in trying to open it messages appear. I have attached here the screen shots of the error nmessage so as to get help from friends here.
I will appreciate.

PIX1.png PIX2.png

I had an issue something like your first picture not exactly sure its been a while. It turns out someone had decided to change the name of the computer and Factory Talk could not find something it needed. Changing the name back fixed it,

Glad you got it resolved.......

I've seen that first message. You can resolve that by running the FactoryTalk Directory Configuration wizard. Anytime you change the PC name you have to run that utility.

I have not seen the second message before. Perhaps fixing that first item fixes that too.

OG