PID "Reset Time" SCADA HMI Setting

stevenPLC

I am writing a Floating Point number for PID "reset time" from a SCADA HMI to a data block register in a S7-300 processor simatic PLC. But the PID block seems to receive the Reset and Rate times in Siemens’ "TIME" format data type only.

Is there any Function Block in Siemens Simatic S7 that can convert Floating Point (or Integer) to TIME Format?

Otherwise, any suggestion how can we implement this SCADA HMI setting for the PID "Reset Time"?

Similar Topics

Hi folks, so... firstly I have setup a hydraulic pressure test system. The system is used to pump up a volume to a set pressure - i.e. if we need...
Replies
Views
Hi All, With AB RsLogix PID: What is the best way to reset the output to a specific value. For now i'm overwriting the PID.DATA[0] but i'm not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm having problems with the response time on my PID loop. I've tri.ed different tunnings but none have worked. In order to have my...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have 31 FB42 blocks in an OB35. This for the heating of resistors (digital out), connected on the Actuating_Up output of the block. This...
Replies
Views
Hi; What is the purpose of anti wind Reset in GE fanuc 90-30 series? Regards
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom