OIBuilder is a truly amazing HMI software

BachPi, your tone was and remains very unprofessional.

We all are just human and all have our preferences and likes. We all often express them here - this is in part what this place is for.

But we always try to present our opinions in such form that does not look like pushing one product and bashing others. Sometimes we may overlook that in a foreigner whose command of English is less than perfect and who deserves points just for trying. But not in someone who for all intents a purposes appears to be a native English speaker and an American.

LadderLog, as you stated, we are all human, each with their own preferences that are different from each others AND if you re-read my first post, that what I was doing in the first place, MORE than that I was yearning for more learning and exploring things.

And I did not get back to this board until 2015, and then YOU in specific, start MAKING judment rather than express preferences like others, like "Have I got the deal for you!" and now "very unprofessional".

Since you are being very unprofessional in first place and I am sorry for which I have used a Yoda's style speaking, and please execuse me for being such ignnorance. Yoda is cool guy from Star Wars sequel and I merely express that dont worry about that I dont keep any score.

And since you sounded more racist in your tone, I wil further stop responding to these type of posts and focus on the control side of learning and helping each other.