PLC/Robot Handshake in Pallet Pro

kuckphoto

I'm having some difficulty with the Handshake between the PLC and the Fanuc Palletizing Robot (M410ic/185 with a R30iB Plus). DO32 turns on and when I turn on DI32 then DO32 immediately turn off without passing the GI data to the robot. I'm sure there's a setting or something I am missing but I'm having difficulty finding it. Has anyone had this issue? Comms between the robot and CompactLogix are via EthernetIP.

I'm having some difficulty with the Handshake between the PLC and the Fanuc Palletizing Robot (M410ic/185 with a R30iB Plus). DO32 turns on and when I turn on DI32 then DO32 immediately turn off without passing the GI data to the robot. I'm sure there's a setting or something I am missing but I'm having difficulty finding it. Has anyone had this issue? Comms between the robot and CompactLogix are via EthernetIP.

It sounds like these are signals just being passed through if I understand right.

There's many places this could be.

It could be BG_Logic...You get to it by menu, setup, next, bglogic

It could be PMC editor also in the setup

There's a few more places in the setup where you can tie these together. Also it could be a monitor in the main program.