Panelview Plus 7 Screenshot & Email?

Sorry for not painting the complete picture, it's connected to a 1769-L33ERM PLC, so an e-mail should be able to be initiated from either the PLC or HMI.

It would be easier to go straight from the PLC, but that defeats the original intent of getting a screenshot.

damica, as I said before. The customer wants to use only specific parts - AB products. If I wanted to go with another product, I would go with a C-more which are similarly priced, my company has a discount on, and the customer is obviously familiar with.

gclshortt's and BruceJW's suggestions seem like they might be the best directions to head.

Similar Topics

Hello All! Ok, we got a Work cell from a Integrator that is sending saved scanning data from the PLC to HMI (Panel View Plus) when I look at this...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone. This is more of an HMI issue. I have a new PanelView Plus 7 Series B. I am using the alarm list object to display the fault...
Replies
Views
Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi people, I am trying to send an audit trail and other logs from the Panelview plus 7 to a network share. Its one of the older CE embedded...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom