Melsec Medoc Software

can you send on my email add????

thank you very much. i've tried to download in mr but it doesnt work.

cradle

here is my email address. yah i know that it will only work with dos. i have an A1S cpu that the battery was drained. but i have a back up programm in disk. i cannot open it with the new version of MELSEC programs.

my email add: [email protected]

thanks again my friend,

cradle

welcome to the site
This is an old post and the software is DOS based
Contact Mitsubishi, their older software is still available
Please dot ask for software on the site the post might end up being reported and deleted

Thanks Iant and Sergei for giving support. I have one question. Since GX-developer is getting commonly nowadays, is it this software can support all kind of PLCs including discontinued PLC? For example, Fx-24mt-ess