panel view 1000 plus

Hi friend thanks...

I have a factory talk view studio in my laptop but i can't go online with my panel view....

You know what can do it...

I hope your comments

Um, you can transfer the program via a usb key, a compactflash card, hook up to it via ethernet.. Not sure what your exact issue is?

As most of the touchscreen are, Panelview Plus are another dump terminals. You can't program them online. For PV plus, there are more steps to perform though.

1. Create your screens, alarms etc.
2. Assign your tags, either thru an offline file or online.
3. Assign a start up screen and other necessary startup objects
4. While online with the PLC, choose the target PLC
5. Create the application file [.mer file]
6. Download to the touchscreen.

If you can get someone familiar with PV plus is an advantage to reduce your learning curve.

Else, standby enough nasty words and go through the above steps.

Best Regards