Configuration on Mitsubishi PLC & OMRON Rotary Encoder

kondasampath

Hi...

I'm working on A1SHCPU(Mitsubishi) and OMRON Rotary Encoder E6c3-AG5C (Gray Code Type/Resol...256).

The purpose of this project is that, to detect positioning of the MOTOR (Sumi Tomo motor/1500rpm/60Hz) by using A1SH CPU(Mitsubishi) and OMRON Rotary Encoder E6c3-AG5C (Gray Code Type/Resol...256).

when we configure OMRON Rotary Encoder to A1SHCPU(Mitsubishi) Does we need any special card to configure or else can we direct configure to Digital Input Card(A1SX40).

Kindly please reply us for this Q? in detail.

we would be waiting for your kindly reply.
Thank you.

You really need to check with your local Mitsubishi distributor unless someone can answer here.

Hi

I think you will need is a high speed input card,as any time I worked with an encoder on Ab,Omron or Mitsubishi I needed one.

Donnchadh K.