Can any one write script / batch commands ??

Sparki

Can any one write script / batch commands ??

Iknow its not a PLC question but it is related in a way.
This is for use at work with the telemetry modems,when they go wrong we have to send them away to get the factory defaults reloaded in them,then we get them back with the manufacturers default i.p. address in them,we then proceed to load our config in them.
The problem in setting them to default myself when one goes wrong is i only have about 4 seconds to type in all the info below,as this is the booting up time when the modem is available to the telnet command thus letting me in to the root of the modem & reloading the defaults.
If i could get a one click script / batch file to run the following while it is booting would save me a lot of time & hassle.

Net Use runcmd
telnet 158.234.17.166
Login = username
Password = password

I have created a batch file that looks like the text above but it wont go past the Login part.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Not the exact answer, but ..........

you need to configure the telnet client for the 'correct' carriage return format. Google telnet carriage returns and there is a ton of it.

Essentially the carriage return in your batch file is probably not the same thing as pressing enter inside your telnet client.