totalizer script in VB

amit22

hello everybody,

anybody can help me out to develop Vb script for TOTALIZER of any analog value?

what is the formaula of the TOTALIZER? and how can we achieve this VB script..

I think you have to be a little more specific about what you want this TOTALIZER to do? What features do you need to implement?

More information about your application will lead to better answers.

Completely agree with JesperMP. Myself, I'd strongly recommend doing it in a PLC if you can. Can I ask what your control scheme is? What SCADA/HMI package and PLC?

Hi Amitt22

I will also do totalizer in the PLC. And if possible use long real (64 bit).
But if you want it done on the SCADA use at timed script 1 sec. and your analog imput is in l/h:

Total := total + Analogin / 3600;

Banker

please help me out if any body know this it is urgent requirement..with some mathematical expression we can develop it..??

shouldn't TotalVal be added as well?

Yes, absolutely correct. So much for replying without finishing 3rd coffee of the morning :)

@Amit22 --
You have been given several, similar answers. Can you not understand them?
And the reason to NOT TOTALIZE IN THE HMI is you will introduce many inaccuracies. Totalize in the PLC, with a fixed time base, and read the total on the HMI.