Min Raw = Max EU Scaling InTouch

lcvillanueva

Hello,
I have a Scaling issue in Standalone InTouch 2014 R2.

Max EU = 3'
Max Raw = 0

Min EU = -21'
Min Raw = 16838

So the issue is in Wonderware I am not allowed to invert the Min/Max Raw to EU. The math isn't as straight forward as I'd like.

Any help is appreciated.

Hello,
I have a Scaling issue in Standalone InTouch 2014 R2.

Max EU = 3'
Max Raw = 0

Min EU = -21'
Min Raw = 16838

So the issue is in Wonderware I am not allowed to invert the Min/Max Raw to EU. The math isn't as straight forward as I'd like.

Any help is appreciated.

Either scale the value in your PLC, or use a Data Change or (while running) Application script to invert the value and land it into a Memory tag.

Similar Topics

I've got a 4-20ma pressure transducer connected to an analog card on an AB PLC5. Under the setup for the card, I have to set a raw minimum and...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody. I was wondering if there is a way in FTVIEW Studio to close ) view after x min without interaction . My issue is the following...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am having issues with adding users to FT Admin Console. I have never had an issue with this before. As I am able to add the user...
Replies
Views
In my project, I've set up a few user accounts (Operator, Technician, Admin). The person assigned as Admin has said "I want to be able to...
Replies
Views
Hi, as part of a project to bring an old retired power plant back on-line we need to access a single existing TT4000 HMI used to interface 2 Solar...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom