WinCC C script trigger by tag update

Quartz

Hi,
In WinCC (v7.0) i've created object. To one property assigned C script which is triggered by TAG when changed.
Is it possible choose different trigger TAG while in runtime using script?

Please Elaborate your Requirement

Its not Clear

Triggering of Sripts by TAG can be done in the Global Script

And through Graphics Designer it will be Triggered by User or by Dynamic TAG( For changing of the Object Properties)

Yes its in Graphics Designer. I have object (picture from symbol library). I have assigned C-Script to its attribute ForeColor (in dynamic column).

Script automatically chooses required tag to control ForeColor of my object. Script trigger is set now to every 1 second. I cannot set trigger by tag because it is unknown while designing. Only in runtime script chooses required tag.
So i want set script trigger when this tag updates, not every 1 second.

Sorry for my bad English

Yeah ive got your idea. It looks good. I'll try to do so.

But still i want to get answer to my question. Maybe it will be usefull next time.

Wincc C script trigger

Dear all,

I want to use a Menu command to start the Login dialog box.
In the Menus & toolbars configurator though, only VBS scripts are allowed.
My plan is to use a VBS script to toggle a bit internal variable, and that variable to trigger a C action so that the login box appears.

As I am not the most proficient user of Wincc, I dont know how to build a C action that is triggered by an internal variable and that is why I ask for your guidance.

BR Nik.