unPassword of Micrologix 1200 program

antwan_jacoup

I have a PLC Micrologix 1200 . and forgot my password for the program on the PLC and tried to make a connection to modify the program, but I failed because of forgotten passwords.
Is there any way to access the PLC .
Note : Program file is not present with me on the computer

You'll notice that people here are hesitant to answer questions like this. There's no telling wether your question is a legitime one (of course you'll say it's legit) or if you're trying to crack the work of somebody else. And because of possible legal implications (I know how it works in my country: I would be considered as guilty as the one who asked the question in the first place) people usually don't answer.

The only answer I can give you without any risk is: go to the OEM or the manufacturer of the PLC/machine and explain your problem, then gently ask for a solution.

Good luck!