Crimson 3 Floating Point Data Display

sharkyh2o

Hello All,
I am displaying several floating point values from a load cell on my screen. Using crimson 2 i could select to show just one or two decimal places from my tag but cannot seem to find that function on crimson 3. Right now, in logic, i am multiplying my float xx.xxxxxx by 100 to an integer and then dividing the integer by 100 to another float to only show xx.xx
If anyone has an idea, or solution, that would be very helpful to clean up my program a little.
Thanks alot
Sam

Last edited:
In the Properties for your data box, be sure that Get From Tag:Format is unchecked. Go to the Format tab, click Pick and change the Format Type to Numeric. Then you will see the options you are familiar with. (Alternatively, you could leave Get From Tag:Format checked and do the other steps in the tag properties; they will then propagate to the data box.)

Thank You kolyur. Should have thought of that. Missed it and it was just driving me so crazy that i couldn't see the forest for the trees. Thanks again and again