Toshiba EX25UHP to MPU11A

8876dsmith

I'm trying to transfer programming from a good Toshiba EX10*MPU11A to a suspect MPU11A through a Handy Programmer HP 100 (EX25UHP*100).

I don't have a manual for the Handy Programmer I'm working with -
Line of keys below screen
keys: XW/X, BLK/MON, SYS/EDIT, PRG, ZOOM, Home/(Up arrow)
(bottom) 7th line of keys:
SFT, RST/0, SET/1, ERR/2, CAN/3, EXE.

I have a manual for a Toshiba hand help programmer that is different from the one I'm working with, but the keys are not the same:

I have accessed the Good CPU (MPU11A) with the current programmer.

I have accessed the suspect CPU (MPU11A) At Command Select Menu:
Sys Info:
1 EXE:
I see: Version 3.0
[ ] RW63
[0512] D1535
[ ] C095
[ ] T127

3. Capacity - 3.0
4. Used Pages 010
5. Used Steps 00451
7. Sys ID V2.3
8. HP-V1.1
9 Error
I/O: XW00
Reg No: 01
!I/O Sync: No Sync

I'm fairly sure the [0512] D1535 is the problem.
But I don't know what it means;
What to do with the information;
How to copy the good program from the good CPU to dump in the suspect CPU?
If this error or information is indicative of a fatal error or something that is economically feasible to repair.
Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
Here are a couple of links to manuals, I don't know what manual you have or if these are different. Maybe you can find something that will help.
http://www.overcomer.me/gtprototype/plc/toshiba_ex100/manuals/EX100%20Handy%20Programmer%20Manual_519.pdf
http://www.overcomer.me/gtprototype/plc/toshiba_ex100/manuals/EX100 Users Manual_513.pdf

See section 11.2, page 198, of the 513 manual.

My 1st and best guess is that the 1st module has failed, or at least the module that uses address XW00. It might not necessarily be located in the 1st slot. I could be very wrong about this, it has been many years since I have worked on this model PLC.
I would suggest you take and attach a picture here of the unit.

Last edited:
Thank you

Thank you for the links to the manuals. The 513 manual is the one for the HP-100 I have. I appreciate the information very much.
I apologize, I tried to post a pic of the Pwr Supply [PS51] and CPU [MPU11A] in the rack with the HP-100 connected, but wasn't able to get the pic to post, download, upload, or linked.