Converting .mer file to .apa Lost all the text

KA24DE

Hello Folks,

I converted a mer file sucessfully to an apa file for an RS view ME application.

Everything went according to plan following the procedure posted here in a different thread.

However, I have lost all of the text in the text boxes and button captions - It has all been replaced with question marks (?)

Has anyone experienced this problem or have any ideas how this text info got lost in translation.

Thanks

First thought, is what version was the .MER application originally? If it was Vers. 3.x, and you brought it into version 4.x, I can see the language database getting trashed.

Similar Topics

Anyone able to convert an older MER file to open in FatoryTalk View Studio V7 on Win-7 64 bit system? The zipped file is too large to upload to...
Replies
Views
dear all,really need help regarding this matter.. i got a mer file from my client. i already tried to restore it using application manager (FT...
Replies
Views
I've finally gotten around to programming an AD Click PLC that's been sitting in my office for close to two years. The main reason I'm using it is...
Replies
Views
I have searched the forum for the instruction to do this conversion and found and (I think) properly followed the instuctions I found in previous...
Replies
Views
I have a question about uploading a .mer file from a running touchscreen and then converting it to an .apa file that can be restored for use in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom