Can't get Ethernet Global Data to work with my RX3i

I've never used these PLCs but have used global data in older Modicons and the relationship with I/O that you've mentioned really does seem bizarre.

Whilst probably not much use to you now, could you "buffer" your outputs via some memory discretes, and then only enable copying those discretes to the actual output addresses when you're ready to roll?

I tend to do this anyway so i can have all my outputs lined up in one routine. I do the same for inputs.

Similar Topics

Hello all, Please find the details of the PLC. PLC Make:GEFanuc Family:VersaMax Type:IC200CPUE05 This PLC is having 01 No of Ethernet port for...
Replies
Views
So I have a sort of unique situation where I'm wanting to run a PF755 from the IO and over ethernet. Of course, this comes with it's own set of...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Hi; In a cabinet of a machine, a Fatek PLC with an Ethernet communication card is working. In the same cabinet, there is a 1 kW inverter. When...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom