Fix32 Ver 6.X to iFix upgrade price

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
We were just quoted $7000CAD to upgrade a Fix32 Ver 6.X to V7.0 then to iFix. This price seems more like the cost of the iFix package rather than an upgrade price. We provided the distributor with the V6.X's dongle serial #.

any comments on this cost?

Thanks
Ian

We recently got a quote for two upgrades and they gave us quite a deal on the trade-in value of the old Fix32...

details are at work...I will try to PM you tomorrow from there unless it goes like today did...

Similar Topics

I am involved with a plant move from one location to another. Company A sold an old process to Company B . Company B is now discovering all the...
Replies
Views
I have a a PLC-5 system that is connected to a Windows 2k PC that is running Fix32. I was called to reload the program onto the PLC-5 and I did...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm using Fix32 7.0 and I would like to communicate with an OPC server. As I understand I need to install an OPC client driver? Where...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an older system using a pktx card. Trying to get a new system up using an ANC-120E (Virtual Network USB to DH+) I got the...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm working currently on a project with Fix32, I want to open a old project but driver that was used with it wasn't provided. Driver name is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom