Motorola ACE3600 and iFIX drivers

sfoster

Does anyone know if the ACE3600 works with the version 7 MB1 (Modbus RTU)iFIX driver? What about the MBE (Modbus TCP) iFIX driver?

I ask because the MOSCAD units that the ACE3600 replaces required the version 6 MB1 driver for iFIX. The MOSCAD will not work with a MB1 version 7 driver.

Help is certainly appreciated. Thank you.

We have used the Modbus TCP driver through Wonderware with no problem whatsoever. I would assume the new Modubs TCP driver from iFix would work just as well just have not had an application to test it on yet.

Similar Topics

Hello, I am searching for the default IP address for this RTU. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Anyone used MatrikonOPC Server DNP3 with Motorola PLCs before? How do I know whether the data are pushed into the server? Is there a way...
Replies
Views
Any who is willing to help??? I am new with this type of PLC and I need some help with building the Site config and the apllication programming...
Replies
Views
i am new to ace3600 and maple systems Oit4185 i've been trying to establish communication using Modbus protocol (via RS-232) and i always get an...
Replies
Views
I'm a newbie with the Motorola ACE3600 and have an issue with data retention. These RTUs have a battery backup but if the AC is down long enough...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom