1756 ENBT Ethernet Interface Module Problem

engr83

Allen Bradley Control Logix 5561 Series Model 1756-L61 Series B Controller.
Panel View Plus 1000 HMI Touch Screen.
Communication Module 1756 ENBT.

Lost communication with controller via ENET module to DCS and HMI Panel. Try to communicate with LAPTOP ethernet port but could not succeed. Upon checking in RSLogix 5000 software through RS232 serial port, ENET module not found error showing (Reference Attached Image) while LED status on ENET module is normal.

OK => Green
NET => Solid Green
Link => Flashing Green

No physical hardware error indication.

Plugging out and reinserting the module under power, goes OK for sometime but soon after same error (communication lost) occurs

Kindly advise to proceed forward

Thanks

2.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm just starting trouble shooting a production Line that shuts down due to Ethernet faults. The line has been disconnected from the rest of the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am connecting direct from PC to PLC, which has a 5563 processor (NO Ethernet Port). I have tried a cross over and straight thru cable...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any experience using a 1756-ENBT card connected to a POE switch? All I have available to switch my Ethernet/IP connection from the...
Replies
Views
We have a piece of equipment that is very important to our overall operation. We lost communication on Friday that caused some issues. My question...
Replies
Views
i try to find the buffer size of this EtherNet/IP Module and i can not find it need help .. is some one know what is the buffer size of this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom