Use high speed counter Fx1s-10MR

JimHoang

Hi there!
I'm using mitsubishi plc for some project controling. I try to use high speed counter C251 to reading an encoder. I use two function move(MOV) and HSCS(interupt set bit) relate to value of C251 but It can't work even the counter was got value. I tried this code with Fx2N-32MR and it work well.
What happen with my FX1S plc:

Hi JimHoang,

Do you know what the counting speed is?
The FX1S has half counting speed as the FX2N.
Can you se C251 counting? If not, can you reduce speed?

You can also upload your program, so we can se.

/Dariusch

Thank you Dariush!
You can see the picture i shared that is the picture i take when monitored plc. The problem is why i cant move the value of C251 to D1 (value of C251 is 17 but D1 is 0). I'm sure i dont use D1 any time in my program.I'm sorry I can't upload my program now. I'm using smart phone now. I will upload soon.

Hi

I would go for the dmov and this should work,
Just remember it will take up two d registers.
D before an instruction in mitz stands for double I believe.

Donnchadh

Use high speed counter Fx1s-20MR

Hi there!
I'm using mitsubishi plc for some project controling. I try to use high speed counter C242 to reading an speed machine. I use two function move(DMOV) and HSCS(interupt set bit) relate to value of C242 but It can't work even the counter always was got value 0, and can't reset high speed counter C242
What happen with my FX1S plc:

Capture.PNG