FT View SE 9 not reading output card

LSPort

I am building a new SE display for a pre-existing machine in my facility.
The target controller is SLC5/05 , this controller uses slot 23 output card to drive pneumatic solenoids on the machine and they are operating correctly.

However when i have configured the animation on the SE Display wherever this one particular card bits are used the animation errors with the blue err displayed.

I have set up test animations on the display triggered by all other cards and they work fine.

The output card is a standard OB16 as are most of other o/p cards in this rack
I have copy and pasted existing working tag connections and amended slot number to suspect slot and they still do not work.

I worked around the issue by copying the suspect word to a B3 Word, then retagging the animation properties in SE and all works.

Has anyone come across similar before ?

Thanks for your time.