How to download Jetter D-CPU PLC

Hello all,
I have an old Jetter Delta CPU (D-CPU) PLC. The PLC just died (No light on the RUN, or Error). I replaced the failure PLC with the spare same model PLC. I have an offline file but I don't know the proper way to download. I managed to download the file using Serial connection but the PLC did not return to the correct state (could not log in, no recipes......).
Is it possible to restore the power on the failure PLC?
Please let me know the proper procedure to download the code to the PLC
Thanks you
Loc

Welcome to the forum!

It's been years' since I attempted a Jetter download, but from memory, it wasn't easy. Also, I think the offline file we had didn't contain everything we needed, similar to your situation.

What software are you using?

I was using SymPAS running in DosBox.

We had issues getting remote IO slaves talking.

Thank you Patrick for replying.

I use JetSym software. How do I know if the offline file contains everything that i need?

Thanks

You're welcome.

OK so if the offline file doesn't have everything, then you need to upload from the old PLC. So you need to send this for electronic repair to restore the power.

I would, in the meantime, try downloading every option. From memory, you have to individually transfer several parts.

Like I said our issue was with remote IO.

You might find the following useful to check your slave IO connections are OK.

SymPasIO.png