M340 analog issue using Ecostruxure Control Expert

cambo

I keep getting the following error message when I build my project.{Elementary Variables} : The topological variable is incorrect
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong in the addressing of the analog input channels. Any help appreciated

Analog input words are addressed using %IW <Rack> . <Slot> . <Channel> for your setup first analog channel for the 4 channel card is %IW0.3.0

2nd channel %IW0.3.1 etc

Are you aware that your logic is located to SR-section (Subprogram).
It won't get called if there isn't interprut input or SR call elsewhere on the program.

thanks

Thanks for that. That has fixed that error but i now have the following warning:
SubDevice (0.0:C3.M3 ) CANopen comm head} : You have reserved more %MW IN than necessary on bus number 3. The configuration needs 0 %MW IN.
{SubDevice (0.0:C3.M3 ) CANopen comm head} : You have reserved more %MW OUT than necessary on bus number 3. The configuration needs 0 %MW OUT.
{SubDevice (0.0:C3.M3 ) CANopen comm head} : You have reserved more %M IN than necessary on bus number 3. The configuration needs 0 %M IN.
{SubDevice (0.0:C3.M3 ) CANopen comm head} : You have reserved more %M OUT than necessary on bus number 3. The configuration needs 0 %M OUT.