Acromag and Code(16#0113)

cjjeeper

I am trying to communicate with an Acromag 951EN-6112.
I have a Compactlogix 1769-L36ERM
I have loaded the EDS file for the acromag
I have configured the module.

The acromag is in another building however,

I can ping the module.
I can get to the module's webpage from within my PLC network.
I can see the module in RSLIX Classic.

I am getting a (Code 16#0203)Connection Timeout Error followed by a Code 16#0113) Connection Request Error: Module Connection Limit Exceeded.

This is the only Ethernet connection on the PLC.

Any ideas??

thanks in advance

fixed the newel post

So the issue is that the default Data config is DINT. The data is INT.

I had to delete the module and rebuild it but it works now.

Thx

Thanks very much for that followup !

I would have expected a different error code for a size mismatch; the data type shouldn't matter on a Generic Ethernet Module connection.

But I'm glad you got it working !