Sharing CCW UDFB's that you have made.

damica1

Hello:

I'm in the Oil & Gas Industry and I use CCW along with the Micro800 series Plc controllers.

I have a few UDFB's that I have created that I would be willing to share if anybody wants.

I realize they are special and geared toward my industry, but I think a couple of them could be used/modified to meet other industries.

Most were written in Structured Text but some in ladder also. All of them can be edited/altered to meet your needs.

Let me know, maybe this forum would want to start a "Share" area for sharing program "routines/sub routines" just a thought.

Yes, I'd like to see some of them. My company is just starting to use the Micro800 series for some of our smaller facilities. (Still L72 on the bigger facilities)
🍻